Kingston HyperX 8GB Desktop Memory Kit Product Details
Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX 8GB Desktop Memory Kit
The Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX 8GB Desktop Memory Kit features two 512M x 64-bit 4GB (4096MB) DDR3-1600MHz CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) memory modules, based on sixteen 256M x 8-bit DDR3 FBGA components per module. Each module in the Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX 8GB Desktop Memory Kit supports Intel® XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles). The Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX 8GB Desktop Memory Kit has a total capacity of 8GB.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Each module kit has been tested to run at DDR3-1600MHz.
- Timed at a low CAS Latency of 9-9-9-27 at 1.65V.
- Each 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers and requires +1.5V.
- For use in Desktop Upgrades supporting PC3-12800 DDR3 RAM.
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX
UPC No: 740617169256
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K24-9917
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.