Intel Core i7-2600K BX80623I72600K Unlocked Processor - Quad Core, 8MB L3 Cache, 1MB L2 Cache, 3.40 GHz (3.80 GHz Max Turbo), Socket H2 (LGA1155), 95W, Fan, RetailItem#: I69-2600K | Model#: BX80623I72600K
- Retail Store:
- Check Store availability
Intel Core i7-2600K 3.40 GHz Quad-Core Unlocked Product Details
Intel Core i7-2600K BX80623I72600K Unlocked Processor
Unlock Your Full Potential: Unlocked 2nd gen Intel Core processors enable system tuning, providing extra performance and flexibility for more complex multimedia applications and immersive gaming. The Intel Core i7-2600K BX80623I72600K Unlocked Processor is second only to Intel's Core i7-2700K, offering both Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and 8-way multitasking with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology.
This quad-core Intel Core i7-2600K BX80623I72600K Unlocked Processor with built-in visuals, complimented by 8 MB L3 cache, provides incredible performance. The 2nd gen Intel® Core™ processor family delivers a visibly smarter PC experience. Improved performance, greater adaptability, and unique visual features combine for a better computing experience you can see.
Whether you use the PC to be creative, play games, or for everyday tasks such as homework, these new processors make it easier for you to design, render, edit, play, and share. The 2nd gen Intel Core processors feature Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, delivering a burst of processor speed automatically when the workload demands additional performance and Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology, allowing each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time, improving multitasking, speeding up the workflow, and getting more done in less time.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 MB Intel Smart Cache is dynamically shared to each processor core, based on workload.
- The Intel Core i7-2600K BX80623I72600K Unlocked Processor has Intel® Turbo Boost Technology built-in.
- Quad-core processor with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT)
- Delivers eight-way multicore processing via parallelism resulting in more efficient use of processor resources and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology is an advanced means of enabling very high performance while also delivery power-conservation.
Note: 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors are not compatible with Socket H (LGA1156).
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BX80623I72600K
UPC No: 735858217361
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:4, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-2600K
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.