D-Link DGS-1005G 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch - 5-PortItem#: D700-2428 | Model#: DGS1005G
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
D-Link DGS-1005G 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Product Details
D-Link DGS-1005G 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Manage your network connections efficiently with the D-Link DGS-1005G 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch. This excellent Ethernet switch comes with 5 Gigabit ports, so you can create wired connections for up to five of your network devices. You'll be able to transfer large files over your network at blazing-fast Gigabit speeds. Plus, its D-Link Green technology helps you conserve energy through several methods such as automatically powering down ports that have no link activity, or adjusting the power usage depending on the connected cable length. Grab the D-Link DGS-1005G 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Gigabit Ethernet switch; connects up to 5 wired devices into your network
- D-Link Green technology; helps conserve energy automatically
The D-Link DGS-1005G DJ6872 Ethernet Switch helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link activity, allowing the switch to save energy by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without effecting networking performance.
The 5-port D-Link DGS-1005G DJ6872 Ethernet Switch was designed with the environment in mind. It is compliant with energy Star level V, as well as with the strict CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials, and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
A Closer Look
- Built-in D-Link Green Technology
- Inexpensive Gigabit solution for Home/SOHO
- 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ports
- 10 Gbps switching fabric
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Supports 9,000 Byte Jumbo Frames
- Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS (4 Queues, Strict Mode)
- Supports Cable Diagnostics Function
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-and-play installation
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
UPC No: 790069333132
Mfg Part No: DGS1005G
( Length:4, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.