AMD Phenom II X4 920 2.8GHz AM2+ Quad-Core OEM CPU Product Details
AMD HDX920XCJ4DGI Phenom II X4 920 Processor
Opt for a seamless flow for your computer system using the AMD HDX920XCJ4DGI Phenom II X4 920 Processor. It utilizes the Enhanced HyperTransport3 Technology to deliver a high-speed performance of 2.8GHz, along with a bus speed of 1800MHz, to conduct fast point-to-point link for integrated circuits.
It accommodates the necessary bandwidth needs of your PC system through operating arrays of data using the forty-five instructions of the enhanced 3DNow! technology, and it grants better data access using temporary storage capabilities of its 2MB L2 and 6MB L3 caches. This quad-core processor is also an energy-efficient innovation, managed by a Cool'n'Quiet 3.0 technology. For a fast and powerful data-processing PC system, choose the AMD HDX920XCJ4DGI Phenom II X4 920 Processor.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Enhanced HyperTransport3 Technology; improves the clock speed and bandwidth of the PC
- Enhanced 3DNow! technology; utilizes forty-five instructions to extend the multimedia performance capabilities of the processor
- 1800MHz Bus speed; delivers data transfers within a 1800MHz speed
- 6MB L3 cache; grants better data access using temporary storage capabilities
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0 technology; provides a sleeker, more quiet innovation for saving energy
Note: A CPU cooling fan is not included with this CPU. In order to safeguard your warranty and achieve optimum performance we recommend purchasing a new compatible cooling fan. Click Here for more info »
- On socket AM2+/AM3 platforms in the minimum performance state the processor runs at 800 MHz / 0.925 - 1.15 Volt core voltage, and has TDP 52.7 Watt
- On socket AM2 platforms in the minimum performance state the processor runs at 800 MHz / 1.15 Volt core voltage, and has TDP 79.2 Watt
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: HDX920XCJ4DGI
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:2, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A79-1920
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.