Razer RZ02-00330100-R3U1 Sphex Mouse Pad Product Details
Razer RZ02-00330100-R3U1 Sphex Mouse Pad
With the Razer RZ02-00330100-R3U1 Sphex Mouse Pad, Razer introduces the first gaming grade desktop skin. With a value proposition unmatched by other gaming mouse mats, the Razer RZ02-00330100-R3U1 Sphex Mouse Pad delivers high tracking quality on the thinnest mousing surface ever. Additionally, the multiuse adhesive of the Razer RZ02-00330100-R3U1 Sphex Mouse Pad lets you attach and remove it on any surface, allowing you to take it with you wherever you go.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- High performance for optical and laser mice
- Adheres to any surface
- Gaming grade desktop skin
- Adhesive bottom to stick on any surface
- Midsized mouse mat suited for most gaming environments: 320mm by 230mm
- Extra thin to avoid any restrictions to your gaming experience
- Excellent tracking quality for both laser and optical mice
High performance for Optical and Laser mice
The Razer Sphex was made with one primary mission in mind: to make high gaming grade performance affordable for everyone. And the results speak for themselves. The Razer Sphex keeps up with any other mousing surface regarding precision and tracking quality for both Optical and Laser mice.
Adheres to any surface
The innovative adhesive used for the Razer Sphex enables you to attach and remove it easily; making it the perfect companion anywhere you go. And don’t worry about it getting dirty, as you can just wash it and it’s going to be like new again.
Gaming grade desktop skin
The Razer Sphex brings a new approach to the gaming surface line that has not been seen before. The ultrathin form factor allows gamers to play on a gaming grade surface that is literally a skin of the desktop.
Manufactured by: Razer
Warranty provided by: Razer
UPC No: 897126000461
Mfg Part No: RZ02-00330100-R3U1
( Length:1, Width:13, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Razer logos are registered trademarks of Razer. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.