Cables To Go 40852 RapidRun Wall Plate - S-Video, 3.5mm Stereo Audio, WhiteItem#: C184-40852 | Model#: 40852
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Cables To Go White RapidRun Wall Plate Product Details
Cables To Go 40852 RapidRun Wall Plate
RapidRun® is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. The RapidRun system empowers you to customize your installation to create your own ideal audio/video solution. The Cables To Go 40852 RapidRun Wall Plate ensure flexible, efficient, high quality connections for your equipment.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Use with desktop computers, laptops and applications where an s-video and stereo audio signal is desired
Use this Cables To Go 40852 RapidRun Wall Plate when male s-video and 3.5mm stereo audio connectors are needed to connect to a PC, projector or laptop. Whether hanging a projector in a classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, the Cables To Go 40852 RapidRun Wall Plate deliveres a clean, crisp signal every time.
Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. For each runner you will need (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate
- Color Code: Green (for use with both PC and Multimedia Runners)
- Supports transmission of s-video and 3.5mm stereo audio signals
- Fits into a standard J-box
- Compatible with Leviton Decora® brand cover plates. Decora® is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by the Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120408529
Mfg Part No: 40852
( Length:4, Width:2, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2300 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.