TRENDnet TPL-304E2K PowerLine AV Adapter Kit Product Details
TRENDnet TPL-304E2K PowerLine AV Adapter Kit
The TRENDnet TPL-304E2K PowerLine AV Adapter Kit uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed building-wide network. Connect one adapter to your network and plug another adapter into any electrical outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. Never lose an electrical outlet with the built in socket on the front of the adapter. A Noise Filter maintains optimum connection speeds when everyday household appliances such as toasters, washing machines, and coffee makers create electrical background noise.
Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch ‘Sync’ button. Use up to 8 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. This TRENDnet TPL-304E2K PowerLine AV Adapter Kit is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals. Purchase the TRENDnet TPL-304E2K PowerLine AV Adapter Kit today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Includes two adapters
- High speed building-wide networking from any electrical outlet
- Never lose an electrical outlet with the built in socket
- Advanced noise filter boosts performance
- Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by 70%
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: TPL-304E2K
UPC No: 710931506136
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T156-2496
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.