JBL Duet II Two-Piece Speaker System Product Details
JBL Duet II Two-Piece Speaker System
The JBL Duet II Two-Piece Speaker System provides smooth and accurate sound for any computer or music player. With its incredibly easy setup and operation, the JBL Duet II Two-Piece Speaker System is a sophisticated approach to achieving great two-channel sound with a small footprint – a truly unobtrusive addition to your work environment. The volume and power control is conveniently located at the top of the unit, making this speaker system extremely functional, compact and fashionable.
A world-class listening experience right from your computer.
Featuring an elegant and striking design, the JBL Duet II Two-Piece Speaker System delivers a high-performance sound experience right from your laptop or desktop computer. Thanks to a proprietary speaker design and proprietary technologies, the sound quality from the Duet II speakers is simply stunning. And with the 3.5mm mini stereo jack, great sound isn’t limited to just your computer. Flexible connectivity allows connection to other audio devices, including iPod and MP3 players. So whether you’re checking the news or playing the latest game, bring great style and exceptional sound quality to your computer experience with the JBL Duet II Two-Piece Speaker System – it looks as good as it sounds.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- JBL Duet II Two-Piece Speaker System
- Aluminum Phoenix transducers to reproduce sound with unparalled accuracy and detail
- Powerful and efficient JBL amplifier that’s designed to deliver high output and minimal distortion
- Featuring an elegant and striking design
- Touch volume controls and 3.5mm mini jack connection
Manufactured by: JBL
Warranty provided by: JBL
UPC No: 050036918718
Mfg Part No: Duet II
( Length:14, Width:21, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 23.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 28pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- JBL logos are registered trademarks of JBL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.