Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector - 2000 ANSI Lumens, 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 4000:1 Dynamic, Integrated Speakers, 8.5 lbsItem#: V18-8202 | Model#: PRO8200
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
ViewSonic PRO8200 1080p Projector, HDMI Product Details
Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector
The ViewSonic® Pro8200 DLP HD Projector delivers a true HD home theater entertainment experience to even the most discriminating home theater enthusiast. The Pro8200 native 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio is ideal for HDTV and movies as well as gaming. The Pro8200 combines state-of-the art DLP® and BrilliantColor™ TECHNOLOGIES with 2,000 lumens and 4000:1 contrast ratio to deliver a stunning visual experience to any home theater. The innovative seven segment color wheel provides vivid, rich colors. With multiple connectivity, including dual HDMI inputs with HDCP, lets the Pro8200 connect any DVD player, game console and more for complete home entertainment. Get ready for beautifully clear home theater entertainment with the Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Full 1080p HD resolution; lets you enjoy the pictures in HD quality
- 2,000 ANSI Lumens; delivers a vivid & stunning visual experience to any home theater
- Multiple Connectivity; lets you connect any DVD player, game console etc for complete home entertainment
A Closer Look
Bright in Virtually any setting with 2,000 lumens
The HDMI Advantage
Pixelworks High Performance Video Processor
1.5x Optical Zoom 1.5x optical zoom provides more than twice the mounting flexibility over a standard 1.2x optical zoom. This translates to less installation hassle and more flexible mounting options.
|PIP / POP Option
With multiple video inputs, the projector is capable of connecting all your AV equipment and even can display two different video sources by utilizing the PIP/POP display option. This means you can even watch HD sports while playing a video game at the same time!
Go Green - Save Green
We'll help you calculate the distance
Peace of mind with one of the best warranties in the business
Dimensions and other features:
What's in the Box
- ViewSonic projector
- Carrying Case
- Power cable
- VGA Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Laser remote control with batteries
- Lens cap
- Quick Start guide
- ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
Programs, specification & availability are subject to change without notice and may vary by country. DLP® and the DLP logos are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments and BrilliantColor™ is a trademark of Texas Instruments. Corporate names & trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective companies. Copyright(c) 2011 ViewSonic Corporation. All rights reserved.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector Data Sheet
- Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector Data Sheet - French
- Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector Data Sheet - Spanish
- Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector Manual
- Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector Manual - French
- Viewsonic PRO8200 DLP HD Projector Manual - Spanish
Want to Upgrade?
- For Just $130.51 More Upgrade to:$999.00
- Our Experts Recommend:$899.99
Manufactured by: ViewSonic
Warranty provided by: ViewSonic
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: PRO8200
UPC No: 766907496314
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:7, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 12.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V18-8202
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ViewSonic logos are registered trademarks of ViewSonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.