Tripp Lite Omni VS OMNIVS1000 UPS Product Details
Tripp Lite Omni VS UPS
The Tripp Lite Omni VS UPS system is ideal for backing up and supporting a variety of computer, internetworking, telecom and consumer electronics equipment. The 1000 VA UPS has a variety of ports and features to facilitate all your needs for up to 14 minutes @ 250 Watts. The USB port enables unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures. Its Automatic Voltage Regulation circuits correct brownouts without using battery power. It has Battery-supported outlets for use with computer, monitor and other vital system peripherals. The additional surge suppression-only outlets are designed for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery backup. Its Dataline suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup or DSL phone connection. The Audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate UPS system and line power status. Get yourself the Tripp Lite Omni VS UPS today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- UPS system; offers automatic voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support
- Line-interactive battery; supplies a power backup for your workstations
- USB Port; enables unattended shutdown without data loss.
- Audible alarm and front panel LEDs; indicates the status of the unit for better management
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: 0 months parts; 0 months labor
Mfg Part No: OMNIVS1000
UPC No: 037332119728
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 23.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-5158
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.