HP CP5225n LaserJet Color Printer Product Details
HP CP5225n CE711A LaserJet Color Printer
Handle all your business documents, marketing materials, and wide-format projects at a cost that's often less than a copy shop's. It's easy with our networkable Color LaserJet Pro CP5225n CE711A, which supports sizes from 3 x 5" to 12 x 18" and weights up to 220 g/m. And thanks to adjustable trays, you can print on plain, premium, and glossy paper.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Get affordable, brilliant A3 printing in your own office.
- Count on easy-to-use, easy-to-manage technology.
- Reduce your environmental impact with features that help you save energy and paper.
Affordable A3 printing
Now you can handle all your business printing and A3 output in your own office using the HP CP5225n CE711A LaserJet. Print everyday business documents and marketing materials as well as wide-format projects at an affordable price—often less than printing at a copy shop.
Easily print on different types of paper—plain, premium, and glossy—with adjustable paper trays. The printer supports sizes from 3 by 5 in up to 12 by 18 in and weights up to 220 g/m2. The 100-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet input tray offer flexibility.
Use the HP Print Cost Estimator—available in the included HP Print View Software—to compare the cost of printing internally versus at a copy shop.
High-quality output on a range of documents
The HP CP5225n CE711A LaserJet Color Printer helps you make an impact by putting your business in the best light. Confidently print spreadsheets, line drawings, marketing materials, client presentations, and more. Using in-line printer architecture, four colors are aligned and applied in a single pass for reliable, accurate print quality. HP ImageREt 3600 is image resolution technology that creates smooth colors, sharp images, and crisp text. Original HP cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner deliver consistent, print shop-quality results on a range of papers designed for professional office printing
Enjoy superior print quality at speeds of up to 20 ppm and a black-and-white first page out in as fast as 14.5 seconds, letter (as fast as 16 seconds, A4). Instant-on Technology provides a warm-up time from low-power mode that’s up to 50% faster compared to competitive models. In fact, your print job may be finished before many printers have started printing.
Easy to use, share and maintain
The printer’s control panel is intuitive and instructive. Networked models are easy to share, and it’s a snap to replace and order supplies. Access the technology, services, solutions, and support you need to manage and grow your business with HP Total Care.
- Professional quality
- Produce professional-quality color documents every time
- Operate easily with the two-line, 16-character backlit display
- Improve efficiency and simplify printing with the automatic setting adjustments according to paper type
- Save energy: up to 50% vs. competitive laser printers with the instantly on technology
- Store and process a steady stream of print jobs with the 192MB of memory (expandable to 448GB)
- Get fine details in images; get solid fills, smooth color transitions, neutral grays, and more colors with HP ImageREt
- Compare the cost of printing internally vs. at a copy shop with the included software
- Enterprise benefits
- Install, configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and manage your printing devices from anywhere on the network
- Expand the number of IP addresses on your network with IPv6
- Make the most of printer features with our powerful management tools including Easy Care software, Universal Print Driver, and ToolBoxFX
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 (HP UPD only), Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64, Windows XP Media Center, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, Linu
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP CP5220 Printer Getting Started Guide
- HP CP5220 Printer User Guide
- HP CP5225 Series Printer Data Sheet
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Spotlight: Color Printers & Dye Sublimation Printing
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CE711A
UPC No: 885631551004
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:34, Depth:42)
Shipping Weight: 90.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 96pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30265
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.