Netgear ACC-10314-03 Antenna Cable - 16.4ftItem#: N100-2342 | Model#: ACC-10314-03
Netgear 16.4ft Antenna Cable Product Details
Netgear ACC-10314-03 Antenna Cable
This Netgear ACC-10314-03 Antenna Cable lets you maximizie the reach and performance of your wireless infrastructure devices. Every WLAN deployment is unique. When planning a network that incorporates wireless, varying facility sizes, construction materials, distance between transmission points and physical obstructions must be accounted for. This Netgear ACC-10314-03 Antenna Cable meets the requirements of even the most challenging applications.The Netgear ACC-10314-03 Antenna Cable offers low loss at 2.4 GHz and added flexibility for setting up access points at a greater distance from a power source. The Netgear ACC-10314-03 Antenna Cable comes with reverse SMA connectors and provide a standard connection optimized for use with NETGEAR's line of WLAN antennas (range can be drastically reduced if longer or higher loss cables than these are used).
What It Is And Why You Need It
- This Netgear ACC-10314-03 Antenna Cable lets you maximizie the reach and performance of your wireless infrastructure devices.
- Low loss at 2.4 GHz.
- Flexibility for setting up access points at a greater distance from a power source.
- Optimized for use with NETGEAR's line of WLAN antennas and accesories
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: ACC-10314-03
UPC No: 606449028294
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:11, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N100-2342
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.