Sabrent USB 2.0 Data Transfer Cable Product Details
Sabrent CB-UNET USB 2.0 Data Transfer Cable
The Sabrent CB-UNET USB 2.0 Data Transfer Cable provides driverless Host-to-Host linking solution for two or more USB hosts of PC or Notebook. Designed with a proprietary power-saving technology and auto detecting and switching method between USB High-Speed and USB Full-Speed the Sabrent CB-UNET USB 2.0 Data Transfer Cable enables the host to run under the appropriate speed without installing additional drivers for operation.
With the Sabrent CB-UNET USB 2.0 Data Transfer Cable you can diagnose computer issues and transfer new patches,drivers, and other files needed for repair from one computer to another through the USB to USB connection. Connect Windows 2000 to XP or XP to XP machines without driver install. Two independent hosts laptop or work station PC using the Sabrent CB-UNET USB 2.0 Data Transfer Cable can exchange data or information through this proprietary software package as easy as one simple drag & drop operation between the two-computer systems. Purchase the Sabrent CB-UNET USB 2.0 Data Transfer Cable today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Full compliance with USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards
- Host-to-Host file transfer
- Data transfer rate: up to 480 Mb
- No external power and low power consumption
- Easy plug and play installation
- File Share and transfer data
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CB-UNET
UPC No: 899495002640
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M501-2004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.