EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 1GB DDR3 PCIe, HDMI/DVI & LP Product Details
EVGA 01G-P3-1302-LR GeForce 8400 GS Video Card
The EVGA 01G-P3-1302-LR GeForce 8400 GS offers the features of the GeForce 8 series architecture at an incredible value. Being Windows Vista ready, the GeForce 8400 GS run Vista features quickly and seamlessly. Allowing you to play the latest Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 games, and enjoy outstanding HD DVD/Blu-ray movie experience.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- GeForce 8400 GS; connect this GPU to your system using a PCI Express interface
- 1GB DDR3 RAM; improve your gameplay with faster graphics rendering
- DVI, VGA, HDMI; connects you to the display of your choice
Before you buy - make sure your motherboard is compatible with this video card. For example, PCI Express video cards won't work with motherboards designed only for AGP or PCI video cards, and vice versa. Please read the specifications carefully or call us for expert advice.
See "BEFORE YOU BUY"
For More Details
| Knowledge Before You Buy!
Make sure your motherboard is compatible with this video card. For example, PCI Express video cards won't work with motherboards designed only for AGP or PCI video cards, and vice versa. Please read the specifications carefully or call us for expert advice.
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 01G-P3-1302-LR
UPC No: 843368013721
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:11, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-8418
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.