Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter for PS3 Product Details
Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter for PS3
The Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter lets you use a Keyboard and Mouse to control the game instead of a traditional PS3 hand-held controller. Customize your keys and start playing within minutes. The Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter is equipped with a high-capacity CPU, making the mouse movement fluid with No Delay and No dead-zone. Remember how easy it was to play First-Person Shooters on a PC? Bring that experience to your PS3! The Penguin United Eagle Eye Converter WORKS WITH CURRENT PS3 Version 3.50
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Converts most wired USB HID 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse into a PS3 Controller.
- Customize all of your PS3 controller buttons to your Keyboard & Mouse. (Right Analog stick defaults to mouse movement)
- Highest possible refresh rate resulting in a fluid, delay free mouse movement.
- Store up to 2 Key Mapping schemes.
- Quick & Easy setup gets you started within minutes.
- 13ft. long USB cable for a flexible setup.
- Compatible with all PS3 console versions and all PS3 titles. Best for, but not limited to, First-Person shooting games.
- Programmable Macro Functions to turn any single key into a combination of moves. Store up to 4 combo sets.
- Turbo option for X, triangle, square, circle, L1, L2, R1, R2 buttons
- Plug directly into your PS3 and auto detect as a PS3 controller.
- PC only required during setup, not required during game play.
- PC with at least 1 USB input to run controller scheme mapping program
- 1 USB Mouse
- 1 USB Keyboard
- Free hard disk space: 2MB
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Disk Drive: 4×CD-ROM drive
- Operating System: Windows XP or later
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: Penguin United
Warranty provided by: Penguin United
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 215PUP
UPC No: 013964048278
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.9000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E57-0001
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Penguin United logos are registered trademarks of Penguin United. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.