Nikon D7000 16MP Digital DSLR & 18-105mm Le Bundle Product Details
Nikon D7000 16MP Digital DSLR & 18-105mm Le Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
- Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens - 16.2 Megapixels
- Nikkor AF-S DX 55-300mm ED VR Lens
Nikon D7000 16MP Digital DSLR & 18-105mm Lens - Qty:1
Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens
Get excellent image quality with the Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens. It has a stunning 16.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor with EXPEED 2 processor, a vast ISO range of 100 to 6400 expandable to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent), plus newly developed AF system and Scene Recognition System. The Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens supports full HD movie-recording function and is compatible with external stereo microphone for superb image quality. It shoots 39 focus points including 9 cross-type sensors, 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x high-magnification. Full-frame shooters can rejoice with the Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens.
What It Is And What You Need It:
- DX-format CMOS image sensor; to shoot excellently and for quality imaging
- EXPEED 2 processor; for full HD imaging and recording
- AF system; sensor for sensitivity and precision
- 16.2 megapixels; to produce excellent photos with accurate exposure
A Closer Look:
- Approx. 16.2 effective megapixels. Employs newly developed Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor
- New image-processing engine "EXPEED 2" that achieves high image quality, high-speed image processing, multi functions and efficient energy saving
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400, expandable to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent).
- Newly developed AF system featuring 39 focus points including 9 cross-type sensors in the center of the frame.
- Scene Recognition System with improved accuracy by utilizing newly developed 2,016-pixel RGB sensor.
- Full HD (1,920×1,080, 24p) movie-recording function "D-Movie", compatible with external stereo microphone featuring high image quality and operability.
- Viewfinder employing glass pentaprism features approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x high-magnification.
- Light and rugged magnesium alloy employed for top and rear covers. Secure sealing achieves superior weather-resistant and anti-dust capabilities.
- Double SD card slots, SDXC compatible.
- Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D11 that employs magnesium alloy for exterior cover features seamless switching of power feeding with the battery of the D7000.
Nikkor AF-S DX 55-300mm ED VR Lens - Qty:1
Nikkor AF-S DX 55-300mm ED VR Lens
Have a budget-friendly and high performing telephoto lens ready on your camera bag in the form of this 55-300 mm. VR lens from Nikkor. This amazing lens lets you shoot without blurs even in slow shutter speed and in handheld manner, thanks to its VR II image stabilization. It is a great walk-around lens with ideal flexibility with its 5.5x zoom focal length coverage. You can also rely on its Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements for minimal minimize chromatic aberration. Buy this DX 55-300 mm. ED VR Lens now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 55-300 mm. DX lens; provides 5.5x zoom performance for optimal shooting flexibility
- Vibration Reduction (VRII); offers super sharp outputs in slow shutter speed settings
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements; ensures chromatic aberration decrease for good image quality
Manufactured by: Nikon
Warranty provided by: Nikon
Mfg Part No: 25474 Bundle
UPC No: 890552561681
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N13-4832
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Nikon logos are registered trademarks of Nikon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.