Atlona AT16010-5 15-FT DisplayPort Cable Product Details
Atlona AT16010-5 15-FT DisplayPort Cable
Atlona’s DisplayPort cables feature a small USB-sized latching connector, two-way display connectivity, optional audio support, higher performance than dual link DVI at 10.8 Gigabits per second, and a unique micro-packet architecture that enables new display features. DisplayPort supports a maximum of 10.8 Gbit/s data rate and WQXGA (2560×1600) resolution over a 15 meter cable.
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP.
- Works with any DisplayPort-enabled desktops, laptops, or monitors
- Smaller connector footprint than either DVI or VGA
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12, and 16 bits per component
- Latching connector provides a secure connection that will not “slip” out
- Connector Types 2 - Display Port Male - Latching
- Supported Resolutions: HDTV (all resolutions up to 1080p) Computer: (all resolutions up to WQXGA 2560x1600)
- lane bandwidth: 1.62 – 2.7 Gbit/s)
- Digital Audio: supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- 28AWG High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- ROHS Rated
- UL CL2 Certified
Manufactured by: Atlona
Warranty provided by: Atlona
Mfg Part No: AT16010-5
UPC No: 878248007484
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYLE-AT16010-5
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Atlona logos are registered trademarks of Atlona. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.