StarTech Hard Drive Duplicator Dock Product Details
StarTech SATDOCK22RE Hard Drive Duplicator Dock
The SATDOCK22RE USB and eSATA Standalone Duplicator Dock lets you duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer system, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock. Plus, you can create an exact 1 to 1 sector clone from one hard drive to another, including partition and boot sector information and all data, at a rate of 72MB/second, ensuring data integrity and consistency for sensitive operations, such as data recovery. Moreover, this meticulous duplicator Dock offers plug-and-play installation and can be connected to your host computer through USB 2.0 or eSATA, providing data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps or 3Gbps respectively from the hard drives to your computer system. Buy the StarTech SATDOCK22RE Hard Drive Duplicator Dock today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The StarTech SATDOCK22RE Hard Drive Duplicator Dock; allows for creating 1:1 copies of hard drives without having to connect to a host computer.
- USB 2.0 or eSATA connectivity; enables connected computer system to read/write to the drives.
- A top slot-loading design and unique drive ejection mechanism; provides quick and easy access to the data without having to install drives into an enclosure or tray.
- Standalone Sector by Sector copying
- LED progress bar for duplication status
- Patented hard drive eject push-buttons for each drive
- Push-button switching between Duplicator mode and Docking Station mode
- A single high speed eSATA host interface, with transfer rates up to 3Gbps
- Supports both 2.5in and 3.5in form factor hard drives
- Supports SATA revision 1.0/2.0 (SATA 150/300) drives up to 2.0TB in capacity
- High speed USB 2.0 host interface, with transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Compact, desktop-style form factor
- Hot-Swap and Plug-and-Play compatible
- Disk sector imaging/cloning to create an exact replica of a source drive onto a different drive.
- Create identical backups for when data integrity is crucial, such as data recovery and forensic applications.
- Technicians who require access to bare hard drives for backup/recovery purposes or needs to swap between drives regularly.
- Quickly access data from a drive, without having to install it internally or into an enclosure.
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
Limited Warranty: 0 months parts; 0 months labor
Mfg Part No: SATDOCK22RE
UPC No: 065030840729
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S262-3238
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.