Nikon D7000 16MP Digital DSLR & 18-105mm Lens Product Details
Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens
Get excellent image quality with the Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens. It has a stunning 16.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor with EXPEED 2 processor, a vast ISO range of 100 to 6400 expandable to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent), plus newly developed AF system and Scene Recognition System. The Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens supports full HD movie-recording function and is compatible with external stereo microphone for superb image quality. It shoots 39 focus points including 9 cross-type sensors, 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x high-magnification. Full-frame shooters can rejoice with the Nikon D7000 25468 Digital DSLR and 18-105mm Lens.
What It Is And What You Need It:
- DX-format CMOS image sensor; to shoot excellently and for quality imaging
- EXPEED 2 processor; for full HD imaging and recording
- AF system; sensor for sensitivity and precision
- 16.2 megapixels; to produce excellent photos with accurate exposure
A Closer Look:
- Approx. 16.2 effective megapixels. Employs newly developed Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor
- New image-processing engine "EXPEED 2" that achieves high image quality, high-speed image processing, multi functions and efficient energy saving
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400, expandable to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent).
- Newly developed AF system featuring 39 focus points including 9 cross-type sensors in the center of the frame.
- Scene Recognition System with improved accuracy by utilizing newly developed 2,016-pixel RGB sensor.
- Full HD (1,920×1,080, 24p) movie-recording function "D-Movie", compatible with external stereo microphone featuring high image quality and operability.
- Viewfinder employing glass pentaprism features approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x high-magnification.
- Light and rugged magnesium alloy employed for top and rear covers. Secure sealing achieves superior weather-resistant and anti-dust capabilities.
- Double SD card slots, SDXC compatible.
- Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D11 that employs magnesium alloy for exterior cover features seamless switching of power feeding with the battery of the D7000.
Manufactured by: Nikon
Warranty provided by: Nikon
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 25474
UPC No: 018208254743
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 6.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N13-4758
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Nikon logos are registered trademarks of Nikon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.