Sabrent USB to Dual PS/2 Converter Cable Product Details
Sabrent SBT-CPS2 USB to Dual PS/2 Converter Cable
The Sabrent SBT-CPS2 USB to Dual PS/2 Converter Cable is the best solution for those who want to use legacy PS2 devices on USB systems. The Sabrent SBT-CPS2 USB to Dual PS/2 Converter Cable allows you to connect a PS2 mouse and keyboard through the USB port on any computer. Now you can enjoy using your keyboard and mouse connected to the Sabrent SBT-CPS2 USB to Dual PS/2 Converter Cable as an USB compatible device.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Sabrent USB to Dual PS/2 Converter connects PS/2 devices to a USB systems.
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- Supports both UHCI and OHCI specifications
- Converts 2 PS/2 devices (Keyboard & Mouse) to 1 USB port
- Fully Bus-Powered; no power adapter is needed
- Easy plug & play installation
- Compatible with all PC/MAC/Linux systems equipped with a USB port
- USB Connector: Type A
- PS/2 Connectors: (1)Keyboard 6-pin Mini Din Female (purple); (2)Mouse-6-pin Mini Din Female (green)
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SBT-CPS2
UPC No: 188218000897
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M501-5512
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.