GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 AMD 9 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket AM3+, AMD 990FX Chipset, 2000MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, SuperSpeed USB 3.0, CrossFireX/SLI ReadyItem#: G452-1040 | Model#: GA-990FXA-UD7
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 AMD 9 Series Motherboard Product Details
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 AMD 9 Series Motherboard
The GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 AMD 9 Series Motherboard is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer via the GIGABYTE 333 onboard acceleration technologies. Featuring the USB3.0 controller, the GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 AMD 9 Series Motherboard allow users to take advantage of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, delivering 10x faster data transfer compared to USB 2.0.
Utilizing the industry's first Serial ATA Revision 3.0 solution via AMD SB950 chipset, the GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 AMD 9 Series Motherboard offer native 6 ports of next generation high speed data storage devices support with data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10.
The GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 AMD 9 Series Motherboard introduces a unique hardware design with lower resistance fuses for ensuring lower voltage drops and providing more stable and plentiful power delivery. All USB ports also benefit from a 3x power boost for better power delivery to power hungry USB devices.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports newest AMD AM3+ FX/AM3 Phenom II series processors
- Advanced 8+2 phase CPU VRM power design for AMD high-TDP CPU support
- 6 PCI-E 2.0 interfaces for 4way AMD CrossFireX and SLI multi-graphics support
- AMD SB950 provides 6 native SATA3 ports with superfast 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Turbo XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
- Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
- Hi-def 108dB Signal-to-noise ratio Blu-ray DVD audio playback
- Patented DualBIOS with Hybrid EFI technology for 3TB HDD support
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio
- Stylish Power/reset/Clr CMOS onboard button for power user needs
GIGABYTE's AMD motherboards are ready to support new generation of 32nm AMD AM3+ multi-core processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming.
Multi-display support with 4 way SLI™ and 4 way CrossFireX
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 4 VGA cards are supported for either 4 way CrossFireX™ or 4 way SLI™ action (running at two x16 bandwidth or four x8 bandwidth), delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Note: Please update the latest version of BIOS from GIGABYTE website and VGA driver from vender’s website.
A Closer Look:
- Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- To support a DDR3 1866 MHz (and above) memory, you must install an AMD AM3+ CPU first.
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
- The PCIEX8_1 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot and the PCIEX8_2 slot with PCIEX16_2. The PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_2 slot will operate at up to x8 mode when the PCIEX8_1/PCIEX8_2 is populated.
- Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Manufactured by: Gigabyte
Warranty provided by: Gigabyte
UPC No: 818313012876
Mfg Part No: GA-990FXA-UD7
( Length:15, Width:13, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 5.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Gigabyte logos are registered trademarks of Gigabyte. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.