Belkin Gender Changer DB25F/F Product Details
Don’t Fret - Belkin Carries Gender Changers
You spent all that time picking out a new device, only to get home and find out that the device and your cable have the same gender plugs. Don’t fret; Belkin carries gender changers to bridge the gap between your cable and that new device.
The DB25 Female/Female Gender Changer is used to interface two cables with the same gender. It attaches two male DB25 cables, or a cable and device.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Gold plated copper connectors for a clean, clear, error-free transmission.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Belkin certifies that this adapter will be free of defects in design, assembly, material and workmanship for a lifetime, or we’ll replace it for free.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors for excellent signal transmission.
- All lines wired straight-through point-to-point.
- This adapter is fully tested and certified by Belkin to meet or exceed applicable industry standards.
- Connect two cables, or a cable and a device with male DB25 connectors.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868102503
Mfg Part No: F4A251
( Length:6, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.