NetGear GS724T300NAS GS724T-300 Prosafe 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch - 24 RJ-45 Ports, 2x GBIC slotsItem#: N100-2298 | Model#: GS724T300NAS-R
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NetGear GS724T300NAS GS724T-300 Prosafe 24-Port Gi Product Details
NetGear Prosafe Gigabit Smart Switch
For an enriched networking experience, choose the NetGear Prosafe Gigabit Smart Switch. With a speed of 2000 Mbps per port, you can have this switch in your home or office setup. Designed with 24 10/100/1000 ports and 2 Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) GBIC slots, it enables SMB networks to support Voice over IP (VoIP), streaming media, multicasting, security, and many other bandwidth-intensive applications like ERP and large file transfers. Plus, with features like access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication, enhanced QoS, rate limiting and IGMP snooping, it provides a small and medium-sized business with a network. You can save energy when the port is not in use as it comes with a Auto power-down mode. In addition, this switch gives you maximum security to the SMBs that includes 802.1x for authentication and ACL filtering that permits or denies traffic based on MAC or IP addresses. Buy the NetGear Prosafe Gigabit Smart Switch today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 10/100/1000 ports; can manage demanding workloads with ease
- SMB networks; supports Voice over IP (VoIP), streaming media, multicasting, security, and many other bandwidth-intensive applications
- Auto power-down mode; saves energy when the port is not in use
- ACL filtering; permits or denies traffic based on MAC or IP addresses
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 606449064957
Mfg Part No: GS724T300NAS-R
( Length:11, Width:22, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.