See more products
- Anti-Spyware (139)
- Audio/Video Authoring (503)
- Business (453)
- Cellular Software (2)
- Console Games (17)
- Downloadable Software (2046)
- Educational (491)
- Games (183)
- Graphics & Design (371)
- Hobbies & Interests (172)
- Internet (166)
- MAC Software (35)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (5)
- Operating Systems (34)
- Point of Sale (POS) (1)
- Programming (23)
- Security (256)
- Server Software (12)
- Software Licensing (341)
- Tax Preparation (19)
- New Arrivals (6)
- Home & Automation (1)
- AppUp Store (0)
- Utilities (355)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (8)
CA ARCserve High Availability r15 - Includes CA ARCserve Assured Recovery, Windows StandardItem#: C276-00022 | Model#: CAXOHAS150WU4C4
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $632.57 (25%)
- Usually ships within 1 - 3 Business Days (Details)
CA ARCserve High Availability r15 - Windows Std Product Details
CA ARCserve High Availability r15
CA ARCserve High Availability r15, formerly known as CA XOsoft™ High Availability protects your systems, applications and data. It provides continuous replication, server monitoring and automated failover to help minimize systemdowntime and data loss that can affect your customer’s sales, service, reputation and employee productivity. High Availability is now considered a standard for any business that depends on consistent availability and continuous protection of their file servers, data and applications such as Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, IIS, Oracle, Blackberry, Dynamics CRMas well as otherWindows, Linux and UNIX applications. With a higher demand for less downtime, CA ARCserve High Availability r15 is trusted by thousands of customers worldwide.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Consistent availability and continuous protection of file servers
- Easy and flexible way to maintain application availability
- Protect information assets and quickly recover from unplanned outages
|CA ARCserve High Availability r15 - Windows Standard|
|CA ARCserve High Availability r15 - Windows Enterprise|
- FULL SYSTEMHIGH AVAILABILITY Offers complete system protection including theWindows operating system, system state, application and data using Hyper-V replica.
- MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 2010 SUPPORT Provides LAN and WAN data replication, server and application monitoring, automated and push-button failover, data rewind for continuous data protection (CDP), and automated, nondisruptive recovery testing.
- SERVER GROUPMANAGEMENT Provides the ability to group together scenarios for multiple machines to protect distributed platforms such as SharePoint, web applications, and document repositories. Allows server groups to fail over together across the wide area network (WAN).
- LINUX AND UNIX HIGH AVAILABILITY Offers server monitoring, automated and push-button failover and pushbutton failback with hard-link support to avoid unnecessary data replication.
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRMV4 SUPPORT Provides LAN andWAN data replication, server and application monitoring, automated and push-button failover, data rewind for continuous data protection (CDP), and automated, nondisruptive recovery testing to protect the web front end, SQL server and application servers.
- OFFLINE SYNCHRONIZATION Provides an alternative to LAN andWAN synchronization to more easily transfer largeWindows-based data sets and databases to speed deployment without impacting network utilization. Shortens time-to-protection.
- NTFS SPARSE FILE SUPPORT Allows replication of Windows-based compressed or deduplicated data without decompression helping eliminate unnecessary replication thereby reducing bandwidth requirements.
- Helps minimize the risk of business downtime during planned and unplanned outages.
- Provides high return on investment helping maintain sales, service, support and worker productivity levels.
- Reduces recovery time after data loss or damage
- Enhances any disaster recovery strategy.
- True unified web-based management and reporting console with built-in redundancy for high availability.
- Multiple replication options (continuous, scheduled and ad-hoc) for flexibility.
- Offline Synchronization for faster deployment.
- Server and group/farm-level replication and failover for SharePoint, Dynamics CRMand other applications.
- Data Rewind for continuous data protection (CDP) for fast and easy recovery of lost or damaged data.
- Automated, non-disruptive testing with built-in VSS Snapshot management for backup off the replica server – helping eliminate backup window constraints.
- CA ARCserve Backup Integration with data deduplication-aware replication.
CA ARCserve High Availability supports a wide range of operating systems and virtualization platforms
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008R2 in Standard or Enterprise Edition (32-bit or 64-bit)
- UNI X AIX 5.2, 5.3 6.1, Solaris 9, 10, SP ARC, Intel
- Linux RedHat 4,5, SuSE 9, 10
- VM ware Virtual Infrastructure and vSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Citrix XenServer
Application-aware means auto configuration for fast, easy deployment as well as transactional integrity during replication and failover. CA ARCserve High Availability provides out-of-the-box application-aware support for:
Additional application support can be achieved through simple custom scripting
Warranty provided by: CA Inc.
Mfg Part No: CAXOHAS150WU4C4
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.0010 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C276-00022
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of CA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.