Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder Product Details
p>Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder
Converting your favorite home movies to DVD becomes easy and simple with the Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder. This excellent DVD recorder provides One Touch recording, so you can easily record your favorite shows to DVD and watch them again whenever you like. With the 1080p upconversion, you'll be able to experience your DVD movie collection in near HD quality for an even more amazing viewing experience. It even has an Auto Finalize feature that simplifies the recording process by automatically finalizing your recording for playback on standard DVD players. Purchase the Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- One Touch recoding; allows you to record your favorite shows in an effortless manner
- 1080p upconversion; converts your DVDs into near-HD quality
A Closer Look
- One Touch Recording*
- Video upconversion up to 1080p** resolution via HDMI®
- Video Upconversion via HDMI® ** 720p/1080i/1080p
- Multi-Format Recording and Playback***
- Progressive Out
- Video DAC -10-bit/54 MHz
- Digital Photo Viewer (JPEG)
- Y/C Separation
- Audio DAC 192kHz/24bit
- Dolby® Digital Recording (2-Ch)
- L-PCM Recording XP mode only
- 3-D Virtual Surround Sound
- DVD-RW (VR & Video Mode)
- DVD+RW (VR Mode)
- DVD-R (Video Mode)
- DVD+R (Video Mode)
- Recording Modes 1H(XP)/2H(SP)/4H(LP)/6H(EP)/8H(SLP)
- HDMI® CEC****
- Timer Recording 12 programs/1 month
- OSD Language: English/French/Spanish
- 1.5x FF with Audio 1.3x /0.8x with Audio
- Scan FF/REW 2X(fwd) 5X(back) ,20X,40X
- Slow-Motion 1/2(fwd) 1/4(back), 1/8X, 1/16X
- Instant Skip
- Editing Features Playlist/Rename Title/Replace Title Thumbnail / Chapter Creation (User and Auto)
- Timer Back Up (at standby mode)-30 sec.
- Auto Finalization w/ undo
- Commercial Skip
- Component Outputs (1)
- HDMI® Out
- Front S-Video Input (1)
- Rear S-Video Input/Output 1 /1
- Rear RCA-Video Input/Output 1 /1
- Front Audio Input (1)
- Rear Analog Audio Input / Output 1/1
- Coaxial Outputs (1)
- Front DV Input (1)
- USB Port
Weights and Dimensions
- Weight: 4.84 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16.54 x 2.32 x 10.20 (WxHxD)
- *External tuner source required to record television programming. This product is not made or sold for unauthorized use of copyrighted works, and it is only intended for recording and playback of authorized content and any other lawful use.
- **A HDTV or HD Monitor with an HDCP capable HDMI® or DVI input is required for video upconversion. To upconvert to 720p, 1080i, or 1080p resolution, a 720p, 1080i, or 1080p capable HDTV or HD Monitor (as applicable) is required. While up-converting DVD video content may result in a picture that appears to be near HD quality, results may vary depending on content, display and settings.
- ***Some DVD-R/DVD-RW and CD-R/CD-RW discs may be incompatible due to laser pick up, disc design or condition of disc. CD-R/CD-RW discs must be recorded using CD-DA method for CD audio playback. The DVD Recorder may not support some MP3/JPEG recordings due to differences in recording formats, disc structure, or condition of the disc (use of CD-RW for MP3 files is not recommended). See owner’s manual for more information.
- ****Use of HDMI® CEC feature requires an HDMI-CEC compatible display device. Depending on the display device specifications, some or all HDMI-CEC functions may not work even if the display device is HDMI-CEC compatible.
Manufactured by: Toshiba
Warranty provided by: Toshiba
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: DR430
UPC No: 022265003190
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:14, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 7.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T24-9204
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Toshiba logos are registered trademarks of Toshiba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.