APC Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring - Remote management adapter - 10/100 Ethernet - for Smart-UPS 1000, 1500, 2200, 3000, 750; Smart-UPS RM 3000VA; Smart-UPS (AP9631)Item#: 7785843 | Model#: AP9631
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $69.01 (13%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
APC UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environment Product Details
APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring
The APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring. This APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 delivers secure monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via web browser, command line interface, or SNMP. Embedded technology provides reliability with notification features that inform you of problems as they occur. For protected servers, the included PowerChute Network Shutdown software provides graceful, unattended shutdown in the event of an extended power outage, always keeping business information safe. The APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring support allows you to connect temperature sensors, or relay input/output connectors that support two input contacts and one output relay.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Notification: Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Browser Accessible: View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Reboot equipment remotely: Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Password Security: User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
- Compatible with Smart-Slot enabled UPSs: Compatible with all APC SmartSlot UPSs, including Smart-UPS and Symmetra units
- Protocols: HTTP,HTTPS,IPv4,IPv6,NTP,SMTP,SNMP v1,SNMP v3,SSH V1,SSH V2,SSL,TCP/IP,Telnet
- Network Interface Connections: RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- Authentication: Radius
- Customizable Input Contacts: Monitor conditions from external devices.
- IPv6 Support: Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Device Encryption: Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Localization: User interface available in major local languages.
- Temperature monitoring: Changes in temperature are reported via the user interface or e-mail.
- Command line interface: Offers Telnet or SSH for remote management access.
- Customizable Output Relays: Control output from external devices via output relay(s).
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304267423
Mfg Part No: AP9631
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.