See more products
- Batteries & Electrical Supplies (504)
- Binders & Binding Supplies (2779)
- Breakroom Supplies (7326)
- Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers (573)
- Carrying Cases (498)
- Cash Handling (1012)
- Classroom Teaching & Learning Materials (242)
- Crafts & Recreation Room Products (1460)
- Cutting & Measuring Devices (163)
- Desk Accessories & Workspace Organizers (1097)
- Envelopes, Mailers & Shipping Supplies (1019)
- Special Storage Cabinets (374)
- File Folders, Portable & Storage Box Files (3354)
- First Aid & Health Supplies (46)
- Forms, Recordkeeping & Reference Materials (778)
- General Office Accessories (122)
- Identification Badges (275)
- Index Dividers (1591)
- Labels & Stickers (1060)
- Mouse Pads & Wrist Rests (100)
- Paper & Printable Media (2450)
- Presentation/Display & Scheduling Boards (1088)
- Room Accessories (521)
- Safety & Security (85)
- Shipping & Mailroom (157)
- Shredders & Accessories (83)
- Stamps & Stamp Supplies (460)
- Staplers & Punches (402)
- Tags & Tickets (52)
- Tape, Adhesives & Fasteners (1093)
- Tools (126)
- Writing & Correction Supplies (3290)
- Language Translators (10)
- Literature Racks & Displays (81)
- Signs & Sign Holders (82)
Designed for professional installers in real-world jobsite conditions. Quickly creates crystal-clear, professionally formatted labels. Exclusive "hot keys" automatically size, space and format labels for wires and cables, terminal blocks, 110 blocks, electrical and patch panels, vertical and fixed-length applications. Pre-programmed symbol library puts industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions at your fingertips. Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" labels. Large two-line display is backlit. Slip-resistant grip and rubber bumper protect against damage. Lanyard loop provides the option of hands-free portability. Uses industrial strength labels that resist extreme heat, UV rays, moisture, chemicals and solvents. Automatic shut-off maximizes battery life. Uses six AA batteries or quick-charging lithium battery (all sold separately). Tape Size: 1/2"; 1/4"; 3/4"; 3/8"; Number of Printed Lines: 5.000; Display Characters x Display Lines: 13 x 2; Memory: 100 Labels.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Rhino 5200 industrial label maker with "hot keys" for professionally formatted labels, symbol library, backlit display, rubber bumper.
- Designed for professional installers in real-world jobsite conditions.
- Exclusive "hot keys" automatically size, space and format labels for industrial applications.
- Pre-programmed symbol library.
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" labels.
- Large two-line backlit display.
- Slip-resistant grip and rubber bumper protect against damage.
- Uses industrial strength labels that resist extreme heat, UV rays, moisture, chemicals and solvents.
- Automatic shut-off maximizes battery life.
Warranty provided by: DYMO
Mfg Part No: 1755749
UPC No: 071701056726
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 2.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-DM7818
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DYMO logos are registered trademarks of DYMO. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.