SonicWALL Email Security 3300 - 1 Appliance Product Details
SonicWALL Email Security 3300
Digital mailing system is now becoming a vital component in business processes, so before anything goes wrong, optimize its protection using the SonicWALL Email Security 3300. This email security features advanced protection against email attacks which greatly reduces the complexity and high-cost maintenance of your mailing system. Thanks to its Advanced Reputation Management, the SonicWALL Email Security 3300 rejects up to 90% of known junk email upon connection, further enhancing performance and scalability. Also, it supports automatic synchronization with multiple LDAP servers for unattended management of email addresses, accounts, and user groups. And to guard your system against viruses and spywares, it's designed with Dell SonicWALL GRID Anti-Virus™. Order the SonicWALL Email Security 3300 right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Email Threat Management; grants multi-layer protection against various email attacks
- Advanced Reputation Management; improves the performance of your system by rejecting up to 90% known junk mails
- Multi-LDAP integration; automatically synchronizes with LDAP servers
- Dell SonicWALL GRID Anti-Virus™; delivers superb protection against spywares and viruses
Manufactured by: Sonicwall
Warranty provided by: Sonicwall
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 01-SSC-6607
UPC No: 758479092469
Box Size: ( Length:23, Width:23, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 15.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 22pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S216-6607
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sonicwall logos are registered trademarks of Sonicwall. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.