Microsoft RVF-00001 Arc Touch Mouse - 2.4 GHz Wireless, BlueTrack Technology, Flexible DesignItem#: M17-1162 | Model#: RVF-00001
Microsoft RVF-00001 Arc Touch Mouse Product Details
Microsoft RVF-00001 Arc Touch Mouse
Curve for Comfort, Flatten to Pack. Experience the Microsoft RVF-00001 Arc Touch Mouse - there is no equal in look, feel, and performance. The Microsoft RVF-00001 Arc Touch Mouse has a dramatic design, easy elegance, and is a perfect fit for your lifestyle. With the Microsoft RVF-00001 Arc Touch Mouse, simply flick to zip down the page or tap to stay at your destination. Feel the speed and responsiveness to your touch.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Flexible Design - Curve for comfort, flatten to pack.
- Power On and Off - Curve until it clicks to turn on. Flatten to turn off.
- 2.4 GHz wireless
- Touch to Scroll
- BlueTrack Technology - works on difficult surfaces - rough, glossy, or soft
- Snap-in Transceiver - stowable nano transceiver for wireless freedom
A Closer Look
- Flexible Design
Curve for comfort, flatten to pack. A perfect fit for your hand—and your mobile lifestyle.
- Power On and Off
Curve to turn on. Flatten to turn off. No button to switch. A green light flashes to show the battery is working, and then turns off to save battery life.
- Touch to Scroll
Click. Tap. Flick. Control.
- BlueTrack Technology™
Works on difficult surfaces1—rough glossy, or soft.
- 2.4 GHz—30-Foot Wireless Range
The 2.4 GHz wireless USB Nano Transceiver connects wirelessly right out of the box with virtually no interference and has up to a 30-foot wireless range.
- Snap-in Transceiver
Nano Transceiver snaps into the bottom of the mouse.
- Comfort for Either Hand
Use your mouse with your left or right hand.
- Device Stage
Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings.
- Up to 6 Months of Battery Life
Technical Specifications:For a Microsoft Windows®-based PC
- Computer/Operating System
- Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP (excluding Windows XP 64-bit)
- Hard Drive: 100 MB
- USB only
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries required (included)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: RVF-00001
UPC No: 885370144550
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-1162
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.