Tripp Lite SR42UBDP Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet - 42U, 3000 lb stationary load capacity, 2250 lb rolling load capacity, 47.25" depth, 29.5" widthItem#: 8146726 | Model#: SR42UBDP
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $936.81 (39%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Tripp Lite SR42UBDP Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Product Details
Tripp Lite SR42UBDP Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet
A DEEP and WIDE version of our standard 42U SmartRack. This Tripp Lite SR42UBDP Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet is 47.25" deep compared to the standard 42" deep. This extra depth allows for high density equipment installations. It allows extra space for moving the cable management back as well as providing space for mounted equipment that has hot-swap, removable power supplies out the back of the enclosure. Tripp Lite SR42UBDP Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet is also 29.5" wide compared to the standard 23.6" wide. This extra width allows for high density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling. All features from the standard SmartRacks carry over to the Tripp Lite SR42UBDP Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet to allow cross usage of accessories.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Ideal homes for mission critical equipment
- A DEEP allows extra space for cable management and mounted equipment with hot-swap or removable power supplies out the back of the enclosure
- 42U SmartRack enclosure with doors and side panels
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space
- 47.25" (1200mm) depth for extra space need for mounting deep equipment
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet
- Rolls through standard 7 foot doorway
- Dimension: 78.5 x 29.53 x 47.25 (HWD)
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 42 inches (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 29.5".
- Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332154477
Mfg Part No: SR42UBDP
This Product is Oversized
( Length:53, Width:34, Depth:85)
Shipping Weight: 345.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.