Whistler PRO-2000W 2000-Watt Pro Power Inverter Product Details
Whistler PRO-2000W 2000-Watt Pro Power Inverter
Stay powered with innovation using the Whistler PRO-2000W 2000-Watt Pro Power Inverter. The Whistler PRO-2000W 2000-Watt Pro Power Inverter features Overload Protection which will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating. Its Smart Surge Control feature will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds. The Whistler PRO-2000W 2000-Watt Pro Power Inverter's Voltage Protection kicks in Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown. It also delivers Short Circuit Protection, it Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed. The Whistler PRO-2000W 2000-Watt Pro Power Inverter also has a Thermal Cutoff, the inverter Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Full Output Power - Other inverters have reduced output over time.
- 3 AC Outlets - 1 USB Port
- Size = 12" x 8.9" x 3.54"
- Weight = 7.38 lbs
- High Surge
- Overload Indicator
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- Digital Battery Volt/Watt Meter - Monitors input volts and output watts
- Remote Operation Jack
- Ground Fault Sensing
- 200 Amp Power Requirement - at rated output
Manufactured by: Whistler Group
Warranty provided by: Whistler Group
UPC No: 052303404771
Mfg Part No: PRO-2000W
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 9.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Whistler Group logos are registered trademarks of Whistler Group. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.