TRENDnet TEG PCITXRL Low Profile Gigabit PCI Adapter - 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps, Auto Negotiation, Auto-MDIX Port, Built-in FIFO, Full-Duplex Mode, Plug and Play, Wake-on-LANItem#: T156-2582 | Model#: TEG-PCITXRL
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $2.01 (9%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock (Details)
TRENDnet Low Profile Gigabit PCI Adapter Product Details
TRENDnet TEG PCITXRL Low Profile Gigabit PCI Adapter
Experience high-speed networking for your desktop with the TRENDnet TEG PCITXRL Low Profile Gigabit PCI Adapter. This excellent network adapter adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to a low profile desktop computer with an available PCI slot. It provides a high bandwidth connection of up to 2000Mbps when in Full-Duplex mode. You'll save more time as you share files and access data more quickly. So get the TRENDnet TEG PCITXRL Low Profile Gigabit PCI Adapter right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PCI network adapter; designed to fit a low profile PCI slot
- Built-in FIFO; reduces overhead memory transfers
- Full-Duplex mode; effectively doubles the network data rates
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: TEG-PCITXRL
UPC No: 710931610192
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:1, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T156-2582
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.