Lenovo ThinkPad 433710U Mini Laptop Dock Series 3 - 6 USB 2.0 Ports, 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 DisplayPort , Audio ports, RJ-45 Ethernet Port, Key Lock SlotItem#: T70-99031 | Model#: 433710U |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Lenovo ThinkPad Mini Dock Series 3 Product Details
Lenovo ThinkPad 433710U Mini Laptop Dock Series 3
This Lenovo ThinkPad 433710U Mini Laptop Dock Series 3 is compatible with ThinkPad L412, L512, T400s, T410, T410i, T410s, T410si, T510, and T510i laptops. The Lenovo ThinkPad 433710U Mini Laptop Dock Series 3 is ideal for notebook users who need easy access to the Internet/ LAN, multiple USB devices, audio and video equipment, and robust key lock security. In addition, this Lenovo ThinkPad 433710U Mini Laptop Dock Series 3 features left corner alignment for easy system attachment and a convenient eject button for one-step system removal.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- It is ideal for notebook users who need easy access to the Internet/ LAN, multiple USB devices, audio and video equipment, and robust key lock security.
- features left corner alignment for easy system attachment and a convenient eject button for one-step system removal
- Multiple video ports: 1 VGA monitor, 1 DVI, 1 DisplayPort
- Ships with a 90W AC adapter
Features and Benefits:
- Left corner alignment for easy system attachment
- Convenient eject button for one-step system removal
- Six USB 2.0 ports
- Multiple video ports: 1 VGA monitor, 1 DVI, 1 DisplayPort (Note that the video controller allows for any two video ports to be used simultaneously)
- Audio ports: Analog microphone in, headphone out
- RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Integrated key lock and cable lock slot for physical security
- Ships with a 90W AC adapter
- Backed by a one-year warranty
ThinkPad L412, L512, T400s, T410, T410i, T410s, T410si, T510, T510i
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Lenovo
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 433710U
UPC No: 884942055867
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T70-99031
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.