APC P7GB Power-Saving Essential Surge Protector - 7 Outlet, 120VItem#: A75-9390 | Model#: P7GB
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
APC P7GB Power-Saving Surge Protector Product Details
APC Power-Saving Essential Surge Protector
Operate your electrical devices by using this APC Power-Saving Essential Surge Protector. This surge protector makes sure that your devices are powered and protected. It delivers power to a maximum of seven electrical devices from its 120 voltage input. This efficient surge protector allows the device to withstand damage and malfunction from power surges and electrical spikes reaching up to 1020 Joules. And it lets you stay safe while working in your homes or offices and helps to keep your electrical equipment in good working condition. Purchase the APC Power-Saving Essential Surge Protector now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Seven Outlets; delivers maximum power energy to seven electrical devices
- 1020 Joules; protects connected devices from power surges and electrical spikes
- 4 ft cord; connects the surge protector from its 120 voltage input
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: P7GB
UPC No: 731304269243
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A75-9390
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.