Garmin GPSMAP® 441 GPS Chartplotter Product Details
The GPSMAP 441 is a compact chartplotter that features an ultra-bright 4" (10.16 cm) QVGA color display along with an improved high-speed digital design for increased map drawing and panning speeds. It's ready to go with an easy-to-use interface and a built-in, satellite-enhanced basemap preloaded with all U.S. coastal areas, including Alaska and Hawaii as well as detailed charts for the Bahamas. The GPSMAP 441 also accepts BlueChart® g2 Vision® cards (sold separately) for added features and functionality such as high-resolution satellite imagery, 3-D views and Auto Guidance technology.
Explore The Seas
The GPSMAP 441 comes ready to go with preloaded U.S. coastal area map data. For areas outside the U.S., the GPSMAP 441 has a worldwide basemap with satellite images in place of more traditional maps. The GPSMAP 441 also comes standard with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver for superior satellite tracking and quicker acquisition times. In addition, the GPSMAP 441 can receive U.S. graphical weather data via optional GXMT 51 satellite receiver/antenna (sold separately). And with an SD™ card slot, it's easy to add additional maps without connecting to a computer.
Add Extras With BlueChart g2 Vision
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
- MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide you a 3-D perspective of map information, both above and below the waterline
- High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas
- Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow - one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions
Card Format: SD
Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
Cartography Brand: NOT SPECIFIED
Cartography Type: NOT SPECIFIED
Internal/External Antenna: Internal
Resolution (VxH): 240 x 320
Screen Size: 4.0/3.2 x 2.4
Screen Type: Color
Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
Weather Capable: Yes
Manufactured by: Garmin International
Warranty provided by: Garmin International
Mfg Part No: 010-00766-00
UPC No: 753759095918
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYPT-GRM0076600
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Garmin International logos are registered trademarks of Garmin International. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.