La Crosse Technology WS-9005TWC-IT-CBP Rain Center - Self Emptying Rain Bucket, Light/Heavy Rainfall Indicator Icons, Rain AlarmItem#: YYD1-WS9005TWCITCBP | Model#: WS-9005TWC-IT-CBP
Currently Out Of Stock!
La Crosse Technology WS-9005TWC-IT-CBP Rain Center Product Details
La Crosse Technology WS-9005TWC-IT-CBP Rain Center
With the La Crosse Technology WS-9005TWC-IT-CBP Rain Center you can measure the amount of rainfall accumulating in your backyard. The mountable receiver of the La Crosse Technology WS-9005TWC-IT-CBP Rain Center shows the amount of rainfall in the last 24 hours in addition to the total rain recorded. Set the rainfall alarm to let you know when you receive more than a certain amount of rain in a 24-hour period.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Self-emptying rain bucket that empties via internal tilting cups
- Record the total amount of rainfall in the past 24 hours
- Rain alarm: user defined for 0" to 4" over 24 hour period
- Transmission range: up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHZ
- Power requirements:
- Receiver: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Rain sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Receiver :3.86" x 2.91 " x 1.15 "
- Sensor: 3.46 " x 5.67 " x 2.15 "
A Closer Look
- Self-emptying rain bucket
- Displays total rain recorded
- Displays rainfall in last 24 hours
- Rainfall indicators: Light rain / Heavy rain
- User-defined rainfall alarm
- Low battery icon for both units
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Battery lasts up to 3 years
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: La Crosse Technology
Warranty provided by: La Crosse Technology
Mfg Part No: WS-9005TWC-IT-CBP
UPC No: 757456992259
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-WS9005TWCITCBP
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- La Crosse Technology logos are registered trademarks of La Crosse Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.