Cables To Go 50-Foot Hi-Resolution Audio Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 50-Foot Hi-Resolution S-Video/RCA Audio Cable
Hi-Resolution S-Video/RCA Cables from Cables To Go are the right choice for connecting your VCR, DVD, TV and other audio/video equipment to your TV or receiver. The S-video component is constructed with dual 75ohm coaxial cable that delivers high-quality video images. The dual coax design carries the Video (Y) signal separate from the Color (C) providing higher resolution and better picture quality.
The dual audio conductor is 90% spiral-wrapped with tinned-copper, which provides shielding against EMI and RFI interference. Connect digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV out or any video source with S-video and composite audio output jacks, to telvision, monitor or A/V receiver. Ordinary "included in the box" S-video cables often use low-quality materials with inferior shielding that can result in poor picture quality. Cables To Go's Hi-Resolution S-video/RCA Cables deliver all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your audio/video equipment.
- Combines S-Video and RCA in a single cable design
- Gold-plated terminals ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief, keeping your cable intact
- Individually double-shielded 75ohm coax with foil and braid shield reduces unwanted noise and distortion
- High-quality 26AWG 90% spiral-wrapped copper shielded audio wire
- Added flexibility and durability from PVC jacket
- Links the S-video/Audio signal from your DVD player, digital camcorder, satellite system or any S-video-based component to your TV or receiver
- Color-coded connectors: red, white
- UL Listed
- Weight: 4.33 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120023258
Mfg Part No: 02325
( Length:8, Width:10, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.