BOARD,MARKER,6' X 4',AM Product Details
Ideal for heavy-use environments, this Prestige Plus® board blends exceptional functionality with elegant design. The DuraMax® Porcelain will not scratch or dent with heavy-use. The smooth, easy-to-maintain Total Erase® surface will not stain or ghost, looking new, even after years of use. The steel-backed porcelain creates a magnetic surface, doubling its use as a bulletin board for additional communication and collaboration needs. A patented “Easy Mount” hanging system allows for quick and secure installation. The board comes complete with four Quartet® dry-erase markers, Quick Clips for posting documents and attached marker tray. Board Type: Dry Erase;Magnetic; Board Width: 72"; Board Height: 48".
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Premium magnetic porcelain marker board doubles as a bulletin board and projection screen. Includes markers and Quick Clips.
- Depend on top-of-the-line Prestige Plus® surface for maximum durability in heavy-use environments.
- Trust that DuraMax® Porcelain will not scratch or dent for long-lasting durability.
- Clearly communicate with Total Erase® surface that will not stain or ghost.
- Versatile, magnetic surface doubles as a bulletin board.
- Clean and maintain board with ease.
- Secure board to wall with patented “Easy Mount” hanging system.
- Purchase with confidence, supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Package includes four assorted Quartet® dry-erase markers, Quick Clips and mounting hardware.
Manufactured by: Acco
Warranty provided by: Acco
Mfg Part No: P557A
UPC No: 034138028377
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 50.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-QRTP557A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Acco logos are registered trademarks of Acco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.