Excel K1 Basic Wheelchair, 18 x 16, 300 lbsItem#: YYAZ-MIIMDS806150EE | Model#: MDS806150E
Currently Out Of Stock!
Medline Excel K1 Basic Wheelchair Product Details
Elevating leg rest model features a notched, stainless steel ratchet bar to lock the leg rests securely in place. Durable tig-welded frame in gray powder coat finish. Comfortable nylon upholstery. Smooth-rolling, solid flat-free tires. Dual axle hemi-height adjustable. Full length permanent armrests and swing-away, detachable footrests. Capacity (Weight): 300 lbs; Base/Frame Material(s): Carbon Steel; Seat Width: 18".
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Wheelchair with nylon upholstery, smooth-rolling tires and swing-away, detachable footrests.
- Elevating leg rest model features a notched, stainless steel ratchet bar to lock the leg rests securely in place.
- Durable tig-welded frame in gray powder coat finish.
- Comfortable nylon upholstery.
- Smooth-rolling, solid flat-free tires.
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable.
- Full length permanent armrests.
- Swing-away, detachable footrests.
Manufactured by: Medline Industries, Inc.
Warranty provided by: Medline Industries, Inc.
Mfg Part No: MDS806150E
UPC No: 080196762265
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 39.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-MIIMDS806150EE
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Medline Industries, Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.