2X Magna-Rule Bar Magnifier/Ruler w/Acrylic Lens, 10" LongItem#: YYAZ-BAL812618 | Model#: 81-26-18
Currently Out Of Stock!
Bausch & Lomb Magna-RuleŽ Reading Magnif Product Details
For those times you need help reading the printed page, the Magna-RuleŽ from Bausch & Lomb doubles the height of letters. It lies flat on the page and magnifies two lines of type at a time without any need to focus. The 10" overall length offers an 8" scale in both inches and centimeters, making it very useful with tabulated data. The Magna-RuleŽ also serves as a linear guide, so there's no need to squint and struggle. Magnifier Type: Ruler; Lens Magnification: 2X.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Magnifier lies flat on the page and doubles the height of letters.
- Doubles the height of letters.
- It lies flat on the page and magnifies two lines of type at a time without any need to focus.
- With a 10" overall length.
- The magnifier offers an 8" scale in both inches and centimeters, making it very useful with tabulated data.
- Also serves as a linear guide, so there's no need to squint and struggle.
Manufactured by: BAUSCH
Warranty provided by: BAUSCH
Mfg Part No: 81-26-18
UPC No: 010119826187
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-BAL812618
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- BAUSCH logos are registered trademarks of BAUSCH. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.