See more products
- Batteries & Electrical Supplies (503)
- Binders & Binding Supplies (2779)
- Breakroom Supplies (7323)
- Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers (588)
- Carrying Cases (500)
- Cash Handling (1018)
- Classroom Teaching & Learning Materials (242)
- Crafts & Recreation Room Products (1460)
- Cutting & Measuring Devices (163)
- Desk Accessories & Workspace Organizers (1107)
- Envelopes, Mailers & Shipping Supplies (1020)
- Special Storage Cabinets (374)
- File Folders, Portable & Storage Box Files (3355)
- First Aid & Health Supplies (46)
- Forms, Recordkeeping & Reference Materials (777)
- General Office Accessories (122)
- Identification Badges (275)
- Index Dividers (1592)
- Labels & Stickers (1062)
- Mouse Pads & Wrist Rests (101)
- Paper & Printable Media (2451)
- Presentation/Display & Scheduling Boards (1088)
- Room Accessories (521)
- Safety & Security (85)
- Shipping & Mailroom (157)
- Shredders & Accessories (83)
- Stamps & Stamp Supplies (460)
- Staplers & Punches (402)
- Tags & Tickets (52)
- Tape, Adhesives & Fasteners (1095)
- Tools (126)
- Writing & Correction Supplies (3294)
- Language Translators (10)
- Literature Racks & Displays (81)
- Signs & Sign Holders (82)
2X Magna-Page Full-Page Magnifier w/Molded Fresnel Lens, 8-1/4" x 10-3/4"Item#: YYAZ-BAL819007 | Model#: 81-90-07
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
MAGNIFIER,FULL PGE,2X,CLR Product Details
The Magna-Page® full-page magnifier from Bausch & Lomb is a specially designed Fresnel lens that lets you read an entire page of print with considerable ease. Fresnel lens technology permits a large-size lens to be much thinner, without the weight and volume that a similarly-sized conventional lens would require. The Magna-Page® full-page lens is molded (rather than hot stamped) of optical grade acrylic to provide optimum image quality. It provides instant magnification of an entire page, so you don't have to constantly reposition the magnifier as you read. Magnifier Type: Full Page; Lens Magnification: 2X.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Full-page magnifier utilizes a Fresnel lens that lets you read an entire page of print.
- The Magna-Page® full-page magnifier is a specially designed Fresnel lens.
- It lets you read an entire page of print with considerable ease.
- Fresnel lens technology permits a large-size lens to be much thinner, without the weight and volume that a similarly-sized conventional lens would require.
- Full-page lens is molded (rather than hot stamped) of optical grade acrylic to provide optimum image quality.
- It provides instant magnification of an entire page, so you don't have to constantly reposition the magnifier as you read.
Warranty provided by: BAUSCH
Mfg Part No: 81-90-07
UPC No: 010119890072
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-BAL819007
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- BAUSCH logos are registered trademarks of BAUSCH. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.