DETECTOR,COUNTERFEIT,BK Product Details
Easily detects fake bills and ID cards. Use ultraviolet sensor to check for UV sensitive strips and magnetic sensor to detect for magnetic ink present on new U.S. bills. Use fluorescent light for watermark verification and use magnifier lens to check for micro-printing. Counterfeit Bill Detector Type: UV Detector.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Portable four-way counterfeit detector with ultraviolet light, magnetic detection, fluorescent light and magnifier.
- Lightweight, easy to use and easy to transport.
- Senses counterfeit bills in four ways—ultraviolet light, magnetic detection, fluorescent light and magnifier.
- Ideal for small businesses and retail stores.
- Weighs just 2 1/4 lbs.
Manufactured by: ROYSOV
Warranty provided by: ROYSOV
Mfg Part No: RCD-2000
UPC No: 035565904302
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-RSIRCD2000
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ROYSOV logos are registered trademarks of ROYSOV. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.