Bagasse 7" Plate, Round, White, 125/PackItem#: YYAZ-SVAP002 | Model#: NAH-P002
Currently Out Of Stock!
NatureHouse® Sugarcane Dinnerware Product Details
Try something different; try bagasse dinnerware: it's made from the fiber left over after sugar is extracted from the sugarcane plant. Sturdier and safer than paper or petrochemical-based dinnerware, use it for serving piping-hot or frozen foods. Cut- and grease-resistant. Microwave safe. Dinnerware Type: Plate; Material(s): Bagasse; Shape: Round.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Sugar cane fiber dinnerware.
- Bagasse, sugarcane-fiber construction.
- A sturdier, safer alternative to paper and petrochemical-based dinnerware.
- Cut- and grease-resistant.
- Microwave safe.
Manufactured by: SAVANA
Warranty provided by: SAVANA
UPC No: 899609002542
Mfg Part No: NAH-P002
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.1300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SAVANA logos are registered trademarks of SAVANA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.