HUMIDIFIER,CONSLE,9GL,TAN Product Details
You don't need a noisy humidifier to stop suffering in dry air. QuietCare™ technology makes unit up to 30% quieter than similar consoles. Capable of covering a room up to 2,300 sq. ft. Air-washing technology—with an ionizer and pre filter that wash the air as it humidifies—helps capture dust, dirt and pollen. ProTec™ continuous cleaning cartridge and the antimicrobial-treated filter provide fresher, cleaner mist and protection against the growth of mold and bacteria. Auto shut-off function kicks in when desired humidity is reached or tank is empty. Tank Capacity: 3 gal; Maximum Run Time: 12 h;24 h; Color(s): Tan; Output Per Day: 9 gal.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- High-output console humidifier with electronic controls.
- Features QuietCare™ technology, making it up to 30% quieter than similar consoles.
- Capable of covering an extra-large room (up to 2,300 sq. ft.).
- Air washing technology helps capture dust, dirt and pollen.
- Ionizer and pre-filter wash the air as it humidifies.
- Continuous cleaning cartridge and antimicrobial-treated filter provide fresher, cleaner mist and protection against the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Large casters facilitate transportation.
- Large casters facilitate movement.
Manufactured by: Honeywell
Warranty provided by: Honeywell
Mfg Part No: HCM-6009
UPC No: 092926345914
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 20.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-HWLHCM6009
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Honeywell logos are registered trademarks of Honeywell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.