Duracell® Coppertop® Alkaline Lantern Ba Product Details
From search and rescue missions to backyard camping outings, Duracell® Lantern batteries are Trusted Everywhere™ to provide reliable, long-lasting power. Enhanced secure seal ensures safe, leakage- and corrosion-free operation. Date coded to ensure peak performance. Battery Type: Alkaline; Battery Size: Lantern; For Use With: Lanterns and Flashlights.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Duracell® makes dozens of “non-standard” batteries for flashlights, security devices, and other electronics that require smaller batteries or button batteries.
- Count on reliable, efficient power in different shapes and sizes.
- Reliable alkaline battery for lanterns and electric torches.
- Reliable, long-lasting power.
- Secure seal.
- Date coded.
Manufactured by: Duracell
Warranty provided by: Duracell
Mfg Part No: MN908
UPC No: 041333090061
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.8400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-DURMN908
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Duracell logos are registered trademarks of Duracell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.