Westcott® Flat Wood Ruler Product Details
Precision-made of the finest kiln-dried lumber. Numerals and graduations are sharply delineated and checked for accuracy. Both edges are double brass. Clear lacquer finish. 1 3/8" wide x 3/32" thick. Ruler Type: Standard/Metric; Length: 12"; Standard Scale: 1/16".
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Flat wood ruler with two brass edges and 1/16" scale on one side, metric on the other.
- Precision-made of the finest kiln-dried lumber.
- Sharply delineated numerals and graduations.
- Both edges are double brass.
- Lacquer coated for added for protection and durability.
- 1/16" standard scale on one side and metric on the other.
- 1 3/8" wide x 3/32" thick.
Manufactured by: Acme United
Warranty provided by: Acme United
Mfg Part No: 05221
UPC No: 073577052215
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-ACM05221
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Acme United logos are registered trademarks of Acme United. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.