Model 1217A Medium-Duty AutoFolder, 10300 Sheets/HourItem#: YYAZ-PRE1217A | Model#: 1217A
Currently Out Of Stock!
FOLDER,AUTO FOLDER,GY Product Details
Ideal for frequent medium to large size jobs. Automatically feeds, folds and collects a stack of documents. Simplified adjustment for folding different size documents. Adjustable for customized folds. Fully adjustable paper guide for ease of use and accuracy. One of the first machines in the industry to have a reversible motor to help clear paper and mistaken feeds--no handle necessary! Number of Folds: 6; Fold Types: Baronial; Double Parallel; Half; Letter (for 8 1/2 x 11 sheets only); Right Angle; Z; Folder Speed - Sheets per Hour: 10,300.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Model 1217A medium-duty AutoFolder™ paper folder with seven fold types.
- Ideal for frequent medium to large size jobs.
- Automatically feeds, folds and collects a stack of documents.
- Simplified adjustment for folding different size documents.
- Adjustable for customized folds.
- Fully adjustable paper guide for ease of use and accuracy.
- Bypass for hand feeding stapled sheets.
- Handles most common paper stocks.
- Folded material emerges on durable conveyor belts creating easy-to-handle fanned stacks, which are kept in numerical order.
- One of the first machines in the industry to have a reversible motor.
Manufactured by: Premier Products Worldwide
Warranty provided by: Premier Products Worldwide
Mfg Part No: 1217A
UPC No: 011991012170
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 62.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-PRE1217A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Premier Products Worldwide logos are registered trademarks of Premier Products Worldwide. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.