See more products
- Batteries & Electrical Supplies (504)
- Binders & Binding Supplies (2780)
- Breakroom Supplies (7323)
- Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers (586)
- Carrying Cases (498)
- Cash Handling (1011)
- Classroom Teaching & Learning Materials (242)
- Crafts & Recreation Room Products (1460)
- Cutting & Measuring Devices (163)
- Desk Accessories & Workspace Organizers (1105)
- Envelopes, Mailers & Shipping Supplies (1020)
- Special Storage Cabinets (374)
- File Folders, Portable & Storage Box Files (3355)
- First Aid & Health Supplies (46)
- Forms, Recordkeeping & Reference Materials (778)
- General Office Accessories (122)
- Identification Badges (275)
- Index Dividers (1591)
- Labels & Stickers (1061)
- Mouse Pads & Wrist Rests (99)
- Paper & Printable Media (2450)
- Presentation/Display & Scheduling Boards (1087)
- Room Accessories (522)
- Safety & Security (85)
- Shipping & Mailroom (157)
- Shredders & Accessories (86)
- Stamps & Stamp Supplies (460)
- Staplers & Punches (403)
- Tags & Tickets (52)
- Tape, Adhesives & Fasteners (1091)
- Tools (126)
- Writing & Correction Supplies (3295)
- Language Translators (10)
- Literature Racks & Displays (81)
- Signs & Sign Holders (82)
ROLL,ATM3.125X1960'4CN,WE Product Details
PM is committed to a sustainable environment. In 2009, PM became the first forestry certified paper roll converter in the United States The paper rolls are guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head to provide crisp, clear, black images. The reliability and performance of a thermal printer is directly related to the quality of the supplies, including the paper, used by the customer. The IBM® Testing Process is an "Industry Standard" test for the thermal papers used in the marketplace. To be IBM® approved, the paper must pass a 100km of paper print-head test without abrasion or build-up, with no cutting failures. IBM testing only confirms that the use of approved papers will not negatively affect the operating life of an IBM thermal printer. Manufactured to OEM specifications. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Thermal receipt with coated side in. Size: 3 1/8" x 1,960 ft; Paper Color(s): White.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Single-ply thermal cash register/point of sale receipt rolls.
- Guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head.
- Provides crisp, clear, black images.
- Passes the IBM® Testing Process—an industry standard.
- This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
Warranty provided by: PM Company
Mfg Part No: 6507
UPC No: 089243065076
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 23.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-PMC06507
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- PM Company logos are registered trademarks of PM Company. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.