Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray Burner Product Details
Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray Burner
Looking for an innovative solution to writing Blu-ray discs? Pioneer introduces the world's first 12x BD-R/BD-R DL optical drive. This revolutionary Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray Burner will write up to 12x on BD-R (25Gbytes) and BD-R DL (50Gbytes) media. It allows users to author high-definition Blu-ray Disc content while also delivering the ability for high-capacity data storage. One BD-R DL disc will hold the same amount of data as 10 DVDs (single layer).
The Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray Burner includes a premium suite of software from CyberLink that includes BD/DVD authoring, BD/DVD/CD playback, and backup software.
The Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray Burner can read BD-ROM and BD-ROM DL, read/write single and dual layer BD-R & BD-RE discs, read DVD-ROM, and read/write most DVD and CD recordable media formats. The new Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray Burner is one of the fastest, most versatile drives out today!
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Serial ATA (SATA) Interface
- Low vibration mechanism design allows high writing accuracy
- Writes up to 12x speed on BD-R & BD-R DL (recordable) and up to 2x on BD-RE & BD-RE DL (rewritable) Blu-ray Disc media.
- Writes at up to 16x speed on DVD-R/+R 4.7GB (SL), up to 8x on DVD-R/+R (DL), up to 8x on DVD+RW, up to 6x on DVD-RW, up to 5x on DVD-RAM, up to 40x on CD-R, and up to 24x on CD-RW media.
Manufactured by: Pioneer
Warranty provided by: Pioneer
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: BDR-2205
UPC No: 012562904504
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P725-3099
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Pioneer logos are registered trademarks of Pioneer. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.