See more products
- Anti-Spyware (120)
- Audio/Video Authoring (503)
- Business (446)
- Cellular Software (2)
- Console Games (18)
- Downloadable Software (2028)
- Educational (491)
- Games (183)
- Graphics & Design (376)
- Hobbies & Interests (171)
- Internet (172)
- MAC Software (34)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (5)
- Operating Systems (34)
- Point of Sale (POS) (1)
- Programming (23)
- Security (237)
- Server Software (12)
- Software Licensing (344)
- Tax Preparation (17)
- New Arrivals (7)
- Home & Automation (1)
- AppUp Store (0)
- Utilities (353)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (9)
Microsoft Project Standard 2010 Software - 32-bit/x64 Item#: M17-1030 | Model#: 076-04843
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Microsoft Project Standard 2010 Software Product Details
Microsoft Project 2010 Standard Software
Check out the Microsoft Project Standard 2010 Software! Microsoft® Project Standard 2010 gives you a new and easier way to manage projects. With significant updates and visual enhancements, Project Standard 2010 delivers better experiences to simply be more productive and successfully complete all types of projects.
User-controlled scheduling puts you in control and brings together the flexibility and ease of a tool like Microsoft® Excel® 2010 and the power of the Project scheduling engine. And, with a completely new and visually-enhanced timeline view, you have an easier, more intuitive way to see and share key dates and deadlines. Get the Microsoft Project 2010 Standard Software now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Increases productivity through simple and intuitive user experiences
- Reduces costs and drives efficiency through unified project and portfolio management
- Delivers a powerful work management platform through familiar and connected tools
Microsoft Fluent User Interface
- Work more efficiently with the simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent user interface—new graphical menus and a familiar experience provide the tools you need to plan and manage your project.
- Task-oriented tabs and contextual menu groupings reveal powerful features, making it easier to get started and realize results.
- Learn about features and rich formatting controls quickly with descriptive tooltips and drop-down galleries.
- Simply be more productive by choosing your own menu options, quick access toolbar settings and setting defaults.
- Save to XPS or PDF. Quickly share, print, and publish project information from one location using the new Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view.
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease
- Enhanced copy and paste makes it easy to share information effectively with other Microsoft Office applications while retaining formatting.
- Add columns dynamically by entering data without having to first select the data type.
- Simplify data entry with auto-complete which displays a list of previously used values to select from.
- Automatic text wrap eliminates extra formatting steps by adjusting row height to display full task names.
- Quickly mine data and analyze results with easy access filtering for all columns.
- Create emphasis with rich color options and text formatting to express ideas and solve problems in new ways.
- Gain flexibility with user-controlled scheduling—manually schedule tasks with the information you have right now or choose to automatically schedule tasks with calculated dates and durations.
- Be alerted to potential scheduling concerns with squiggly lines and choose how to manage potential problems.
- Gain insight with the Task Inspector to recognize issues and take action early—solving problems before they occur.
- Support rolling wave planning and easily create high level forecasts using manually scheduled top down summary tasks.
- Identify gaps by comparing manually scheduled summary tasks with information rolled up from subtasks.
- In Microsoft Project Professional 2010, you can simplify planning with inactive and activetasks to perform what-if analysis.
- Simply create the ultimate graphical timeline to express your schedule and plan.
- It's easier to see and share—drill into details and visually recognize differences with a clear view of tasks, milestones, and phases.
- Reach your audience with new impact by quickly copying the timeline into an email, presentation, or any other document with formatting retained.
- Processor Required - 700 MHz or faster processor
- Memory Required - 512 MB RAM or more
- Hard disk - 2 GB available disk space
- Display required - 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system - Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later 32- or 64-bit OS
- Browser required - Windows Internet Explorer 7 or later, 32-bit browser only
- Connectivity required - Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Other - Certain advanced collaboration functionality requires Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and connectivity to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise.
The Import Outlook Tasks feature requires Outlook 2003 SP2 or later.
Visual Reports require Excel 2003 SP2 or later and Visio Professional 2007 or later.
Enterprise project, portfolio, and resource management capabilities require Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and Microsoft Project Server 2010.
Importing tasks to an Outlook calendar or tasks list requires Microsoft Project Web App and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 or later.
Synchronizing Project Tasks Lists requires Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Publishing projects and Windows Workflow Foundation require Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise (installed with Microsoft Project Server 2010).
The Resource Substitution Wizard requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions for a single computer. We recommend the 32-bit version, which runs great on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows. People who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory may want to run the 64-bit version, but many common add-ins for Office don't run correctly in the 64-bit edition.
|Productivity||Office Suites & Components|
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Mfg Part No: 076-04843
UPC No: 885370147094
Box Size: ( Length: 7, Width: 5, Depth: 1 )
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-1030
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.